Monday, July 23, 2007

My Birthday Treat

atWell I spent the whole day on Sunday scrapping with Jo. The best thing was that Jo introduced me to "Sponge Fingers", like i needed another food group to be addicted to, yes a food group, these things are so wonderful they should have their very own food group!!! Basically the same as a sponge drop, only larger!!! Filled with fresh cream and a jam - oh my god! Well Jo brought some for us to have for breakfast as it was my birthday the day before, so in Jo's world you can eat whatever you want on your birthday, much like my world. MMMMM Sponge Fingers!!!! But it did not stop there, then Bruce cooked us a fantastic breakfast on top of that!!! Well they called it brunch, but it was 11.40am so it was almost just lunch, fantastic! In between all this eating we did manage to get some scrapping done.

This layout was my first play with photoshop. I am only jsut learning how to use this program, but of course the first thing Ralf taught me how to do was "inhance" my boobs!!! Well it was all over from there, I then trimmed down my tummy so it was nice and flat, took a little (a lot really) off the side, got rid of my flabby arms - opps went to far there, Ralf said they look like Victoria Beckham arms!!! Then a little of the cheeks and I just looked so fabulous that I had to scrap the picture. Man I am hot!!! We have a scrap camp up Pohongina valley twice a year, fantastic time, with a bunch of ladies with the same sad addiction as myself. What a hoot, all we do is eat, drink cups of tea, talk lots, sleep very little and then a little scrapping. Jo had been down to crafting connections before hand and was raving over taking photo's "Elsie Styles" so we thought we would do it as well, only problem was it was far to late in the evening and we were just to tired and getting extremely silly, and well i Just could not stop laughing!! Hence not a straight face photo to be had. Very fantastic weekend.
Jade's birthday party was the next subject. I know i should not have called the 8 year olds playboy bunnies but when they put on the rabit ears that was all I could think, that they looked like playboy bunnies, especially when they put the cotton ball tails on!!!
Ralf found out last week that he is on the short list to be posted to either Auckland or Blenheim, neither of us are very happy about this, but we just have to wait and see what they decide. Hopefully should know by the end of August.
Well as my previous post stated, Shortland Street is my other addiction, and it is nearly the end of the weather so I had better go and watch.

No comments: