Monday, July 9, 2007

Addiction

Well I finally got around to taking some pictures of Jade and her addiction. She has 61 of these little pets with bobbling heads! She wants more!!! She went to Paraparaumu with 45, came home with 57 (some brought and the rest an early birthday present from Gran and Granddad), then brought herself the largest set which had some more in it! It will never end. But she has so much fun with them, pulling them out and and playing with them all. Oscar comes over for a sniff and sometimes thinks that she should have a wee nibble on one, which of course Jade does not like at all!!The funny thing is that her birthday is in a couple of days and I know she is getting more! When will it ever end, oh well I have to say I like them alot better than the Barbies!!!This one above is the new set she brought, rather large! So large in fact she told me that I could sell the Barbies so she would have enough room for it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi Margo
Can we please have a closeup of a single one?
I have not seen them before.
I suppose that just shows that I do not wander in Toy shops?

Aunty G*g