Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Scrapping with Jo

Managed to get some scrapping in last Saturday night with Jo. Lots of fun as always, lots of scrapping and lots of talking, and then some more talking!!! The first layout is one of my Mum. The community of Milton (Otago) had a fundraiser when the new prison was being opened, and you could pay to go along and spend the day in jail, and or the night. Staying in the prison as though you were a prisoner. What a hoot my Mum and her friend went along. Bit of a shame they were not allowed to take cameras inside. The teddy my mum is holding is one that Jade sent her for her birthday, it has a picture of Jade on the front, so now Mum takes her places and then sends text messages to Jade to tell her where she has been lately. Used the scalloped edged bazille from my SBO kit, and the orange circle is the new mm see through bits I brought from Kiwi Scraps. The stamp is one of my Maya Road journaling spots which I have not used much of yet, very nice not sure why I haven't.
This next one is of my Jade. i have already scrapped this picture once, but I really love it, so I used it again. Used the orange bling bazille from my SBO kit. The dragon fly is from ScrapFX which Jo brought me back from SENZ, very cool, love the bling crown as well, I brought that in from the states, love it, lucky I still have a couple more to use!
This last layout is all about me! I love Shortland Street, was wrapped when they put the first episode out on DVD, Ralf was horrified that I was going to go and buy the women's weekly just so I could have it. Lucky I did not have to Jo had it, and hates Shortland Street, so was happy to give it to me. Heidi Swapp stamps in the corners.
Well that is all for me. Jo and I are spending the day scrapping on Sunday so no doubt there will be some more creations to be shown. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Sharee Mortensen said...

he he I am with you on the Shorty DVD ;) Mind you I haven't watched mine yet and what a cool idea to scrap it.