Friday, July 13, 2007

Jade's Birthday

Wow I am so glad that the birthday is over! Terrible to say, but it seems as thought i have been planning this birthday for so long, and the day just seemed to go forever!!! So below are some photos from the day. Nyah and Georgia came for the day. Nyah stayed the night before so there was very little sleep the day before!
They had bunny ears which they all loved wearing, and then they wanted me to make fluffy tails for them! Insisted on me taking a picture from behind! This was followed by lunch of pizza, and then off to town for a scrapbook class for kids, where they did a page on friends, I will post a copy of it later. Following the birthday it was home for a couple of DVD's, tea and of course the birthday cake, and they ate it all - well Ralf and I might have had a wee slice or two!!

Well that is that for another year!

No comments: