Thursday, July 5, 2007

SBO Kit

I got my kit on Monday from SBO which was cool. So love getting a kit, makes me think a bit more. Not to keen about the felt in the kit, I know everyone is using it at the moment, but not sure whether it is for me. I have made a couple of heart embellishments like the showed us in the instructions, and we shall see whether I use them, still don't like them the morning after!!!

The rest of the kit is pretty cool, loving orange at the moment so was quiet wrapped when there was quiet a bit of orange stuff in there. So here is one of the layouts I have done using the kit, following the instructions given, love the Heidi Swapp paint, alot thicker than the mm paint, which is a nice change, gives you some texture..
Might have to play with some of the orange stuff tonight, of course i will have to find a photo or two which will cope with the use of orange first!!!

No comments: