Saturday, July 7, 2007

Jade's Home

I am so glad Jade is home, I have missed her!! She has speant the first week of the school holidays down in Paraparaumu at Ralf's parents place being spoilt rotten! I mean does she really need breakfast in bed every morning! Very funny, Jade thinks it was fantastic which is cool. She even managed to convince Granddad to go halves in buying another "littlist pet shop" toy, which she loves!! Twisted around her finger, Ralf and I think it is very funny.

Well i was so close to wellington I thought I had better stop in for a wee shop at Kiwiscraps, how could i not when it was that close. I brought some stamps from Fiskars, only because they had a long scallop stamp in it, which i really wanted, the rest are all birthday stamps, which Jade can use, i might use a couple, but that scallop stamp is cool! Also a couple of pieces of the Elise canvas paper which is quiet nice, will see how that goes, it is adhesive on one side. I specially went to get some bling as i was running out, but they did not have much which was bit annoying. Oh and the best buy i think was from mm, some clear acetate tags, brackets, and circles etc, very cool, will have to put one on a layout so you can see, as they are hard to describe but very cool!

So tonight i shall scrap. I have another pge nearly done, need to do some painting of some chipboard tonight and then stick it all down, it is looking quite cool. Of Jade of course.

Jo is up at Ohopi Beach (wonder whether that is how you spell it) this weekend with Bruce and Taylor "Hello Jo", poor thing is not feeling to well, hope she better by the time she gets back, I am sure we are well over due for a scrapping evening!

Well better away, to give Jade some more love - until she tells me to go away!

No comments: