Monday, July 2, 2007

Finally!!!

I am going to try uploading a layout again, getting a little frustrated that it won't work!!! Here we go......
Wow i managed to upload a layout!!!! Thank god for Yolande, if she had not told me how we would still be looking at text about me moaning about not being able to do it, so Yahoo to you Yolande!!!

This layout is from my daughters sleepover she had as a practice run to having a sleepover for her birthday. Well her birthday is next Thursday and there is no sleepover happening, she has decided she wants to take 2 friends to the scrapbook shop in fielding and do the 2 hour class for kids, doing a page about friends. Wonder who put that idea in her head!

wow it really is working!!! just trying out the different ways you can put them in as well. having fun now!

This layout is of ralf, an avid fan of mythbusters, when we were up in Auckland at Easter staying with our good friend Mel and Jase, there was a Mythbusters marathon on tv, well Jase being the internet buff was on the net finding out how you could do the diet coke and mentos myth, so off they went to the shop to get all the things. very funny as it did not work!! very funny!!!

I wonder how many different layouts i can upload tonight before getting sick of it all. i think not to many more. also another cool thing, is my work's photocopier has a scanner on it as well, so of course i can scan the 12x12 layouts on it nice and easily.

This layout is of my Mum and her Vespa. Deception, because she brought the bike and did not tell me about it for ages, i thought it was only 1 month, but she told me tonight that it was 3!!! Evil lady. She is having a blast now riding it around, she has joined the Vespa Club again same as when she was in her early 20's I think, good on her! Still deception though!

Well I think that is enough from me, time I went and did some scrapbooking instead of just making it all pretty for showing off.

1 comment:

Yolande said...

WOW and I get to be the first to comment on your cool blog too! Love those layouts- have to say that AL paper with the owl is the coolest isn't it? So many funky papers out there now. Anyway welcome to blogdom but don't look at mine I've been neglectful!
Catch up soon