Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ralf's New Inflatable Wife

Well it has been just over a month that Ralf has been gone now, all alone on his tropical island, and it finally dawned on me that he really might be feeling a little lonely and missing me just a wee bit.

So in the most caring of thoughts off I went for a walk to our local De-Vice Shop to purchase his very own inflatable wife. Her name is Janey, she is such a beautiful lady, with a loverly blonde hair colour, and just a fabulous body. I hope he loves her and treats her well.
As only Ralf could he has made her a loverly pair of underwear to ensure she is not embarrassed to be seen out and about with no clothing on, he even made them out of a dirty old rag and some para cord, I am hoping when he comes home he can make me some wonderful new undergarments, he has quiet a talent really! I am not sure why he put the gas mask on her, maybe he is concerned she will not like his body odour?
Wonderful she is now a hood ornament!!
Now this next photo I would like you to introduce to some very random male who has sent me his photo, I am not sure who he is, in fact I do not know him. He said in his e-mail he was my husband, but my husband would not wear such a hideous cowboy hat!! So really I do not know this man!!!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Oh Margo darling, I do know that men can change when there is another 'woman' involved so I do hope the hat is not a sign that 'Janey' has won!!!! LOL
Love Jeanette :o)