Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bird Spotter

Well I never would have called myself a bird spotter before, but my Mum has the most wonderful bird house which she has had made for her. She puts out bone marrow in little red bags, lard in other bags, bread in a container for them, and also a container full of sugar water for the various different birds that she has managed to convince to come and visit her wonderful house. She spends hours out there in her conservatory watching for all the birds to come.

So having a new camera I could not help myself but try and take a cool picture of some birds, I was quiet surprised how well they came out. They moved very quickly so I had to have it at the ready for quiet some time and as per all good digital camera owners, I took alot of photos.

So now I want to have one made for home, it is rather neat being able to watch them come on it, but I think I need a conservatory built as well!!! At home we just have the ducks, magpies and the pukekoes, not that they are not cool to visit as well.

No comments: