Saturday, January 19, 2008

Me

Well I have put in so many posts over the last couple of weeks, but all about Jade - how rude! So I thought time for a me post.

I went scrapbooking last weekend with Jo, I got one complete layout done, which is below. This is Ralf when he came home from working in Blenheim for a month. What a big revolting moustache. You can tell his wife does scrapbooking, there was no complaint when I asked him to pose for me.
I also have started the yearly one of Jade, with her height weight etc, but I have not finished it yet, you will have to wait, hopefully I might finish it this weekend.
Still meant to be going camping this afternoon, just waiting for Ralf to get home from golf, then I am guessing we will have a discussion about the wind. It is quiet windy, so we shall see if we go, I am not sure he is totally keen on camping in hte wind. But it could be worse, it could be rain.
I think we should still go, it is only one night, and he can have the whole day tomorrow fishing in the sea, while I read some scrapbooking magazines, and I might even take a wee Mills and Boons with me. Have not read any of those for a long time!
We are not going far just to Kai Iwi Beach, which is just north of Wanganui. I have the camera ready to take, so there might be some more me time on the blog and some photos of us.

No comments: