Thursday, January 17, 2008

Dunedin Railway Station

Well another day of excitment in Dunedin was had by Jade, Bob and Quinn.

This first one Mum took of Jade, when asking what she was up too, Jade informed Gran that she was spying, I am not quiet sure how you spy upside down, in full view of whoever or whatever you are supposed to spying on!!
This next photo is of the kids outside the Dunedin Railway Station. They are looking at the brick that Mama and Yaya (Mum's parents) had paid for. I think when the railway station was being built you could "sponser" some money towards the railway station, and they put a brick into the gardens with your name stamped on it. If this is not totally correct I am sure I will get an e-mail of advice.
I am not sure how far they got on this jig. Cheaper for the fuel bill, but would not like to be going up the Dunedin hills!
Imagine falling from this bike.
Well the weather still seems to be holding out, so maybe camping on Saturday will happen. I certainly hope so it will be a nice change.

No comments: