Saturday, January 26, 2008

Backwards I know

Now I know I am posting stories and photos backwards but it has just happened that way. So these photos are from earlier today. Mum took them all down to the beach to go cockeling today. The found lots, Mum even took down a cooker so they could cook some up straight away, Linda and Jade ate some but not the others. Jade said they had some sand in them, because there was no fresh water at the beach to rinse them in before cooking them. She really is her Dad's daughter eating that horrible stuff!!!Apparently they found lots of crabs as well.

This next one is of the fantastic slave labour she had working for her putting away the firewood, I am sure they had never had to work so hard before, it would have done them all the world of good. I remember having to do it when we were kids and hating it, but well it never hurt us!

No comments: