Monday, January 28, 2008

Finally some Scrapbooking

Finally I have gotten around to show you some scrapbooking I have been doing, I know your going to say not much, and Jo even said not much considering you had no child there for 3 weeks, but what can I say.

This first one I started doing at Jo's house before she went away on holiday. The photo was done using a new technique that Jo learnt at crafting connections. I was a tad nervous I have to say, you put the photo into a bowl of water, and then take it out and sand the photo around the image you want left. As it is drying you dry brush in what ever colour you want to use on top. Came out quiet well. Jo's picture she did had bigger scratch lines which looked cooler as she used sandpaper and I just used an emery board. Next time I will give it ago with sandpaper.

Anyway this photo was taken on Jade's birthday, I do a layout with the same info on it every year, quiet cool, seeing what things she has changed over the year.
This next one is Jade and Nyah. Julie looked after Jade one afternoon when I could not get home from work, and Ralf I think was still at golf. So Julie took them down to athletics. A nice quick simple layout to do.
Well Jade is back home with us now, which is very cool. Air New Zealand did there standard thing and left Jade's bag in Christchurch, so that was funny, they brought it out home later that afternoon when it finaally arrived on another flight.
Jade is going to a holiday program this week in town. She is enjoying it so far, there was crafts this morning, soccer tournament in the afternoon, and then a swim. Tomorrow is arts and crafts again, off to the movies and another swim. So everything she loves.
Friday Jade and I are taking Nyah with us and going over to Hastings to go to Splash Planet, really looking forward to going to that.

No comments: