Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Scrapbook Essentials Rocks

And boy do they! I had my name drawn out to be the guest designer for the month of October - how cool is that!!! So the wonderful Meg sent me a box of goodies to play with. Even though i had a 3 day weekend I still only got one page finished! Very slack I know but I have another in the making, so will up load them here and on the webesite as i get done.

I got another parcel today as well, I finally have done enough pages just about Ralf that he needs his own Album! So I had to buy one for him, I was good for once and brought him a green one instead of the pink which I really wanted to get for him!!

2 weeks to go until Ralf is home. It has gone fast for Jade and I but I think Ralf has had enough of living in a motel, not that he has not enjoyed having roasts etc for tea every night, with going to the various pubs etc for tea.

This weekend Jo and Pauline are coming to scrap with me on Saturday so that is going to be cool, not sure what time they are coming other than some time after lunch and staying well into the night. Better get some more photos printed out!

Anyway nearly time for the wonderful Shortland Street.

No comments: