Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Scrap Camp

Well i finally got away to scrap camp on Saturday morning, Jade went to stay with her best friend Nyah, yahoo for the Toomey's! It seemed so strange going to camp the night after everyone else, so not fair they had at least 12 hours start on me! Not that it looked that way for some!

Scrapped all day but you will laugh when you look below and see how little I ended up getting done. Jo and I finally went to bed around 1am, but no sleep was managed by me, well very little, I was prepared with ear plugs as Jo has been known to snore very loudly! But... no snoring from Jo, just Pauline! Even worse when I woke at 6am, it was to hear that Jo had been up most of the night with a migraine and throwing up, she had been lying there patiently waiting for me to wake up - poor thing. So 6am i was up driving her back into town so she could at least be sick in her own bed! Poor Jo. So i scrapped for another day, started feeling a bit sick myself later in the day, not due to a headache or anything, won't go into details. Towards the end of the day Jo was feeling better, not great but better, so she came back to pack up her stuff, after tea we both decided to go home and get a good nights sleep.

So a shorter than normal camp was had by many people, it was a good camp, but very strange, not many people there and lots of people just coming for one day, not the norm at all.

Right onto some pages, this next one really needs no introduction, it is Ralf being himself when he has had to much to drink and his wife is in his face with the camera!
Then I covered my diary for work next year, decided it needed to look better than the old normal boring Collins diary. Very pleased with the outcome, but the boys at work think it looks very gay - I think they are jealous!
This next one is with jade and her new Tamagochi, she was not impressed when I brought her the budget one from The Warehouse, so she went and brought hte new one with her own money!
Poker night for ralf's birthday, the boys had a blast, even let me take some photos, less than I would have liked but not too bad for boys!
Last but not least, one of the time's Nyah came to stay the night they spent hours down in Jade's room creating things, and out they came, elephants they were! Made with sheets of paper taped together! They thought it was fantastic, I even think they had made tails!
Well that is all of me, better go and text Ralf, he is down in Blenheim for the month working for Safe Air - having a good time

1 comment:

Sharee Mortensen said...

Oh poor Jo! See scrap camp is not as much fun if I am not there!!! Maybe we need to aim for march and september next year?? Loving the pics and the LOs you did. I was busy scrapping a mini album for my MIL's 70th tonight so I was pretending I was at camp - although twas strangely quiet. ROFL