Monday, October 29, 2007

Another weekend scrapping

Had a fantastic weekend, could almost imagine that it was coming into summer, the weather was just fantastic!

Jade had the school disco on Friday night, she was very excited as it was Halloween themed one so she got to dress up. Jade decided she wanted to go as a devil, might be something to do with the fact I had brought the horns a couple of weeks ago to wear at scrap camp myself. Well have to say she made a far better devil than I did!!! So good in fact she won first prize for junior girls for her costume, she was very happy to win some cd's, moro bar and a mcdonalds voucher. What more could a girl want.
This one is of Nyah, Bradley and Jade at the beginning of the evening, looking very frightening!
On Saturday Jo and Pauline came out to spend the afternoon and evening scrapping with me. That was alot of fun. We managed to make a rather large mess in the family room, thank goodness for the vacuum cleaner, it does work wonders!

First layout was for the scrapbook essentials guest designer pack which I had to load up to the website tonight. Loved doing this one, obviously it leads from our last scrap camp, as you would have seen the photo's earlier.
This next one was also for the guest designer pack, I started to do it last weekend, as it was our 12th wedding anniversary, so I was thinking of Ralf not being here, and how long we had been married. Hope he likes this one in his new album!
This last one is another one for Ralf's album, he does lead himself to having these pages made of him, I mean how many people do you knowo would let these pictures be taken of you, let alone pose for them! In saying that if you look very closely you can see his eyes look a little worse for wear, yes alot of bourbon had been consumed before this picture had been taken - what an evil wife stalking him with the camera!!!

Well Sunday rolled around and after Jade and I had finally woken up at 10am - yes you read it right 10am! Fantastic! I had to face the fact that the lawns had 3 weeks growth on them and I had promised Ralf I would tend to them while he was away - so outside I went! Thank god he is back this Friday!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Margo - It's my first time visitng your blog and I "know" you! Too funny - looking forward to seeing you again