Sunday, August 2, 2009

Facebook

I have decided that facebook is interferring with my blog! I happily put a little comment here and there on facebook as it is so quick, same with uploading a photo - nice a quick. BUT.... I do not right big stories like here, and I don't say all of what I am thinking on there as it is not like it is your real friends that are reading it. Well some are, but then there are all the people you have clicked as "friends" when they are no more than someone you know, for whatever reasons.

So, yes I love facebook, but it is not the same as my blog :-)

We had Mel, Jase and Luke come to stay last weekend which was fantastic. I wish oh wish that they lived closer!!! Luke is such a cute wee baby, and I kid you not I do not think I really ever heard him cry - he talks!!!!
But how could he not with his mother being Mel!! Jade just loved him, funny thing happened. We told her that Luke was going to sleep in her room, she thought this was a great idea, until the morning, she moaned she did not get much sleep, as he talked and talked and wiggled too much!!! Funny!!
On the Sunday we were looking after Lucy while the neighbours were away. Funny Ralf has gone from not being a dog person to just loving Lucy. Look at the joy on their faces, Lucy loves him too!! Don't think it will take too much to convince him to get a dog now - well after Oscar has passed we decided.
We have also recevied our bark, spent the week moving it all into the garden, thought we had enough, but no, we will need to get another 4 cubic metres I reckon, starting to look good though.


Last picture ever of Ralf with long hair, he has moaned his hair would no longer fit under his cap for golf, so it had to go. I cut it tonight, but managed to convince him to leave a mullet!!! Funny, will see how long that lasts, did not know I had such great skills with hair cutting, a new career path for me - well for bogan haircutting anyway!!!

Speaking of all things bogan - we have ACDC tickets - yay!!!!

Time for this girl to go, not sure what I am going to go and do, but time to be off the computer.

No comments: