Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Birthday...

2 sleeps til my birthday, I just love birthdays and go on and on and on and on about it for normally a good week before hand, really annoying everyone!

Well Jade got me a beauty today! i said 2 sleeps till my birthday jade, i can't wait, and her reply was 2 sleeps and 2 years until your 40 mum! Cheeky little mare!!!

Weekend has been a good one. Friday night we had a 40th surprise birthday party to go to at the Bulls Rugby Club, far to much beer later, we got home! So Saturday.. was a right of, not hungover thank god, but just very tired. I went to bed at 7.30pm! Sunday we did housework and then went to town for a shop. Jade had her birthday vouchers to spend, which did not take long to be gone! We went out for lunch at burger fuel which we were told was fantastic, but we beg to differ, so will never go back there again!

Onwards to another week, Jade is back to school, and I think she is going up from Brownies to Guides tomorrow night as well so that will be cool.

No comments: