Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Well another week has gone by, and have come to the conclusion it is nearly Xmas. Xmas I hear you say, well it is nearly there, next week is September and really it is not that far away. So to make you all sick I have started my Xmas shopping list, and I am slowly getting some things, I could honestly say I am half way there, not even started on Jade who was reading my list wondering where her name was - as if I was going to write her name on the list and what we were getting her!!!!

Jade is in the school musical this week, she has one of the major parts - well minor major, so that is cool. They did a matine yesterday afternoon and an evening show last night which I went to and another evening show tonight which Ralf has gone to. She is very proud.

Two weekends of soccer to go, being such a good mother I can honestly say I am over it and looking forward to not having to go anyway.

Ralf has a golf tournament this weekend on Sunday, I have told him he is to win me a car - fingers crossed :-)

Anyway must away for a spa

No comments: