Sunday, June 1, 2008

I would like to introduce to you.....

Well I would like to introduce to you the new man in my life, his name is "Black Jack". and he is just amazing, he has made me forget that there was anyone else in my life, I cannot remember the name of that man who used to fill my life..... I think it was Ralf but he has been gone for so long, I just could not be alone a moment longer.
See he is just fantastic, and check out his chest, and not to mention his package, how could I contain myself!
Black Jack has replaced Ralf in all area's of our life, here he is watching tv, it would be golf but I had Sky sport turned off - not needed anymore.
This is Black Jack having tea with us, it would have been KFC, but I could not go out to get some for this time.
And the last but certainly not the least, he is also fantastic in bed, lives up to my every expectation.
What more does a girl need in her life, I would recommend having a man like this!!

No comments: