Saturday, February 2, 2008

Splash Planet

Well yesterday I took Jade and Nyah to splash planet for the day. What a long day, we left home at 7.30am and got home just in time for shortland street. Fantastic weather managed to keep the kids from being burnt all day so that was good, but of course missed a couple of spots on me!
It was funny for me going there, as I have not been since I was about 9 I suppose when we lived in Hastings and it was called Fantasyland. The train, pirate ship were still there, and the mini putt, and the tiny town village was still there, and yes it is still as I remembered it so that was fantastic. Jade and Nyah climbed in the big concrete shoe and pumpkin as I did as a kid too, but I did not have my camera with me then.
Lots of kids and families there, but the park is large enough that there was room for everyone. The kids could not be bothered waiting in line to go on the ride on jeeps etc.

No comments: