Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Naughty Ladies

God we are naughty. The trip to Martinbourgh has now changed, so instead of leaving at lunch time on the Friday to get down there in time for tea, now we are all taking the whole day off work and driving down in time to be there for lunch!

Fantastic to be going with like minded lasses, who love a good weekend away. It is looking to be a good one. Jo has set a challenge for us, told us what photos we have to bring, started telling us what papers etc, but of course there was no need we will all be bringing everything!!

Then we are all doing a surprise parcel, putting together a parcel ful of bits and pieces from our massive stash, which someone else will end up with. Very cool, as we all have cool things which I am sure we all want! So looking forward to seeing what surprise parcel I get to play with.

Jade and I went on a bike ride today, along the Manawatu river, should have taken the camera so someone could take a picture of us. Used our bike rack that one of the wonderful men from work made me for the first time. Worked out well, but had to stop at the bike shop to get a lock for the bikes so we could still go shopping after our ride.

Anyway, must away thinking I might tidy my scrapbook room.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Margo - I came visiting again after a loooong time! Sounds like a good weekend away