Monday, February 18, 2008

I love Scrapbooking

God I love scrapbooking!!!! And to proove it I did it all weekend!! Saturday morning Jade had her first swimming lesson in a couple of years. Thought it was time we tried to get her breathing properly, not that she does not know how to breath LOL!!!! Just her breathing when swimming!!

Saturday afternoon and evening I went to Jo's house to play, and we scrapbooked through the night, such a laugh. We always have a great time. Even better next time I go scrapbooking with her I can say I am going scrapbooking with Jo "she's a tart" ha ha, god I am funny tonight. Check out her blog (link on the right hand side) if you want to know why I am calling her a tart!

Right on with the good stuff. Below a great picture my Mum took of Jade when they went camping at Tarras this holidays, the title says it all. She looks the same as I did at that age, always in the river at Tarras, so hot!
The next layout is all Jade again!! She was running around Mel and Jase's house on Xmas day with the camera, madly taking photos. These are just some of them, funny looking at life from an 8 year olds point of view, and what she thinks is worthly of taking pictures off. I some how neglected to put in all the pictures she had taken of Mel and my butts!!! I wonder why!!!
Last layout is our family Xmas photo. God we had fun. Best buy ever was the metre long santa hat I brought for everyone. Jase set up the timer on the camera to take this shot, I was trying to get Jade to lie accross the front of us all, but she decided to be shy about it, hence she is half up and down, as I was trying to push her down! Next time I will just have to be more violent about it!!!
Sunday Nyah and Shea came around to play with Jade, well I am telling her they came around to play with me! We did after all scrap book all day!! Julie and Anton turned up to pick them up, and all the girls were saying Nooooooooooo! I hope they had a good time, I certainly had to laugh, I mean I do have a "small stash" of supplies, so I gave them full access to it all, and off they went, into the stamps, stickers, paper and cardstock!
Ralf is away for work from this Thursday through to some day next week, and I do say some day as he does not know when he is coming back - god how useful is that!!! Jade and I are going to go to a free Op Shop concert on Sunday night, so that will be cool, it is on in Palmerston North.


No comments: