Monday, June 15, 2009

Another week past

Another week has past.

I have been busy at work, our storeman has been away on holiday for a couple of weeks so I have been covering his job as well as mine, busy but I enjoy doing it for a change, and an excuse to wear jeans to work every day!!!

Saturday was no soccer for us, we had a bye which was great, nice excuse to stay in bed for a sleep in, even Jade was pleased to have a sleep in. Then Kate, Drew and Flynn came around for tea which was cool. The kids mucked around doing kid things and Kate and I were utter idiots, she had lots of costumes that she had not been hiring out to sell on trade me, so we set up 50 auctions, very funny, even dressed up in one of the most beautiful numbers!!! Ralf was not home, he had golf, then out to the neighbours place to watch the rugby and drink beer and bourbon - happy man.

Sunday I planted another 20 plants into the garden which is good, and did the usual recycling and rubbish runs and then it started to rain. Great excuse not to plant anymore!! So boring out there by yourself. Ralf had another day of golf.

So Friday night Ralf the super husband did all the housework while I went out to Jo's house to do some scrapbooking! Lucky me!

First layout I did was of the cutest baby in all of the universe!!!! He is such a cute we boy, even with his parents being Mel and Jase LOL!!! Just jokes!
Then I did a layout on all of the theme park photos we brought in Australia, towards the end of our holiday we clicked how many we had paid for!!!!! Funny, good times though

This week, nothing exciting I can think of is happening, work, work and more work, with some school in there somewhere. The weekend as a form of punishment we get soccer on saturday and on sunday all day for a tournament! I brought a new tent though just for this occassion. It is a dome tent with no floor, so no matter whether it rains or is windy we will at least not freeze and get wet like last year!!!

No comments: