Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am so slack

Well I meant to upload this in the weekend but time passed and I forgot! Last Friday I was having the plumber come before I went to work to install a water filter thingy. Well he came later than planned and then ended up taking longer than I thought, which meant going to work was turning into a stupid idea.

The coolest thing about all of this was it was Friday, so I scrapped all day long! And I do mean all day long! How cool was that, an unplanned day of scrapping, by the way did I mention it was all day long!

First page is of our weekend away to Featherston/Martinborough with the girls. We challanged ourselves to have a layout done about this weekend before we met up the next time, well it is next weekend that we are all scrapping again at Forest Lakes so thought I really had better get onto it!
This next one is another one for Rarotonga, 2 years now since we went over there for Mel and Jase's wedding. It was such a great holiday, and here I am 2 years later still scrapping the moments, I had better get on with it, as we are going to Australia next year, and then there will be even more photos to scrap - it never stops!
This next one was a family shot with the new camera. Not the best of me and my chins!!! But a nice overall photo of us, I was experimenting with the tripod and also the time delay on the camera. My friend Kris has a remote with her camera - I want one! First time I printed a photo so large too, so another new for me. Love this layout, think I mgiht get a photoframe for it, and put it on the wall.
Well that is me. This weekend more soccer for us on Saturday morning, then Jade and I are off to High School Musical the stage show. She is very excited about this! Sunday will be exciting things like housework, and spending time with Ralf.

No comments: