Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another Week Goes By

Well another week goes by and not much really happens, but I am sure I can waffle on with something.

Friday Jade went to assembly at school, first of all she got a certificate for good editing of her work and then she won the reportable, she was very excited about this! Your name goes in the draw if during lunch time you are playing nicely or picking up rubbish or just generally being a nice child, then the pull out a name at the assembly and they win a prize. Jade won a rock painting kit which she thought was extremely cool!
Friday night Ralf and I went to the erotica expo with Jo and Bruce, it was very funny! Then we went out for tea at a nice Thai restaurant, Ralf ate lots!
Saturday nothing exciting, but Saturday night I went scrapbooking with Jo, which of course is always exciting!
First one is another picture of Jade at Rarotonga, we introduced her to "Mocktails" she thought they were great.
Next one is another one of Jo and I when we were at scrap camp up at Pohongina. Jo poses in all the pictures and she tells me to too, but I can see a glimpse of her out of the corner of my eye so I always start laughing, then click the photo is taken and she looks fab and I look like an idiot! A special trait of mine!
Today a nice parcel arrived for me from the States, yippee the next Heidi Kit, but I had also got a couple of extra specials for Jo and I! Very stoked, so might have to look at doing some scrapbooking tonight, cannot wait to have a play.

No comments: