Thursday, August 30, 2007

Scrap Camp Rocks

It has been so long since I wrote! I have had a busy couple of weeks. Very busy at work, and then scrap camp!!! So love going to scrap camps, just having lost of me time with all my pals! What more could a girl want.

So no further a do here are the layouts I did, i know not many considering how many hours i was sitting at the table, but don't forget you have to add in the talking and eating factor!!

This first layout is of Mel and Jase's cat "Max", the poor thing they give him a shower, and amazingly he just stands there waiting for it to be done!!
And this next one is a picture of me, my brother, my cousin Geoff and my Mum, I am sort of guessing that it might have been in about 1974, or some where around that era anyway. This is the layout I entered in the competition.
Jade's soccer game, I took some pictures as the newspaper was wanting some (not that they picked mine for printing) but I laughed when I loaded these up, if you look closely you can see Jade, and some poor kid on the other team has been knocked over!!!
Beginning of this year we went out to the beach for the day, Ralf wanted to go fishing (that will be another layout) and so Jade was doing some fishing too, but that got to boring, so she spent the rest of the time collecting all the tumbleweeds and throwing them back into the ocean. Check out the title, loving it, might have brought some new stamps to do this!!!! Better use some more titles like this I think!
Ralf just loves this next layout, he was so pleased that I made fun of him again, seriously he loves it - NOT, never mind lucky he is understanding as there was no way i was not going to scrap those eyebrows!
This last one is just a simple layout from our trip to Rarotonga last year. Ralf and Jade (I had to take pictures) got taught how to do the traditional dances, and also how to play their drums. Jade thought it was fantastic, Ralf on the other hand wanted his beer!
So there you go that is that. This weekend we have a bye for soccer, which is just as well as Jade and I need to go shopping for fathers day. Then on Sunday there is the soccer tournament, 3rd time lucky, hopefully this time it will not be cancelled with the bad weather.

2 comments:

Annelie said...

Man, am I jealous of you going to the scrap camp. THat is something I have never done... And, that's a whole lot of great LO's! Really like the "sexy eybrow" LO! :)

//Annelie

http://annelie.blogg.se/scrapping/

Mrs Frizz said...

Some fun and funky layouts ... awesome. Scrap camp, still on my to do list!!! lol