Sunday, August 5, 2007

I have a cold!!!

Everyone around me has had a cold, and now I have caught it too, I am so annoyed! No doubt my one will drag on for a long time just to annoy me!!!

Jade had soccer yesterday, and although our team won 9-2, it was a horrible game. The other team who shall remain nameless were just very poor sports. They tripped up our players, pushed them over and called our players "arseholes" whenever we got the ball off them, pretty bad considering they are all 8 year olds!!! Their coach seemed to encorage it, so did not leave there with a nice taste in our mouths.

Meant to be a soccer tournament in town all day today, yahoo it has been postponed! It is so wet I was dreading that they might still say it was going to be one, and we would be there in the rain for the full day!

Now I can't remember and cannot be bothered looking back to check to see whether I have told you that I have entered myself into a competition at Scrapbook Essentials, well anyway it is a 7 week long competition, but I can only put my layouts on here after they have gone up on the website, so I will be a week behind. This layout below is for the warm up challenge and we had to scrap our space.
Well my space even though I have a whole room, is more about my obsession with containers, which is very true. Love containers, and love having everything in its right place, where did I get that obsession from ?

I scrapped on Friday night and finished the next challenge as well, but will not be able to put it up here until next week, but it looks really good, was quiet pleased with the outcome.

Jade has been nagging me to sew on her Brownie badges for ages, she had heaps and I just had not gotten around to it, looks so much better with them all sewn on! I did not realise that she had so many! So thought I had better take a picture so Gran could see as she did help her complete one of them!! Anyway time to away and make a cup of tea and see if I can find any drugs in the cabinet.

3 comments:

Sharee Mortensen said...

he he I knew that was your LO! Saw the containers and thought "that looks like Margo". Stupid gallery is blocking me from uploading mine - how much did you pay Megan to do that LOL. Happy belated birthday have been too crook to be on here till now.

Scrappydo said...

Margo!!
Good to *see* you! I thought that pic on SE looked familiar.... it's kelly from Scrapcamp! Anyway - looking forward to seeing you around the place at SE - and your layouts of course.
Now to get on to mine for this first weekk - sigh! :)

Monique said...

Hi there Margo, I came over from SE to check out your blog...cause I'm nosy like that and love looking at other peoples layouts...and suddenly I recognised my wee niece Nyah in your daughters birthday pics lol! I guess you know my brother Anton and Sis-in-law extraordinaire Julie!

Anway your layouts are cool, cracked up at the photoshop one, good luck with the SE comp, nothing like a challenge to keep the motivation up I reckon!