Monday, April 27, 2009

Scrapping / Holiday Shots

Told you I scrapped. First is Dan, Brooke and Jade at the Auzzie Zoo with their pet snake. Very cool place to go, we did spend the full day there and all had such a great time. On a scrapping note, if you zoom in on the photo check out the new punch Jo brought, which I borrowed, god I love it, think I might steal it when she is not looking!!! Aussie Outback spectacular, going to surfers well worth the visit, it was a whole evening affair, right from the fire alarm evacuation at the start (oh wait i don't think that was planned) through to the hat's - no we did not buy them, good old country singer singing along with the kids dancing - not Jade, way too cool for that, through to the food which was fantastic, all the drink laid on while the meal is going and of course the show. It was just fantastic. On another scrapping note, see the new scallop punch that I brought from stampin up - love it, don't have to steal this one, but better make sure it is not stolen from me :-)
Dreamworld - getting a cuddle with a koala, it was definately the plan before we even left NZ so heavy he was and he even scratched her belly!

No comments: