Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finally onto some scrapping .....

Well we had a nice weekend away this weekend. The 10d's headed off for a weekend at Waikane, we stayed at a batch we rented and scrapped the weekend away!

So first up is a layout from when we went to the Napier Aquarium last year. Jade loved it, we paid a little extra and went behind the scenes, she got to hold and touch all the animals which was pretty special. Even got to go into the crocodile enclosure (behind a fence) which was pretty wicked.
Next up is a layout I did with no title. Last year we had some portrait photos taken when Ross Street School in Palmerston North did a fundraiser. What great photos, I was very impressed.Well you know how much I dread challenges, Jo came up with this challenge where we had to do a 6x12 layout which is half the normal size. Lucky we were given a sketch, so not too much of a struggle. This one is showing the birds one day in the paddock beside us, one day they just all sat on a post each - funny things.The funny thing is after I had done it once I loved it and did another one!!! I had been wanting to do a layout about the floods back in 2004, so this was the perfect opportunity to have that done.Then a layout of some pictures I took of Jade a few days after we brought the spa. Such cool photos and the saying is so true, she just loves the water. Some how she thinks that the spa is a swimming pool for doing laps in!!!
At Xmas time Jade and I went for a walk up through Mount Bruce which was not far from here. Funny thing though while we were walking Jade kept wanting to know if we had nearly finished, I stupidly said how long it should take and she jsut had to know how much longer!!!

Also at Xmas we had Mel and Jase come down to visit - yay!!! Well I made Mel pose for me, and what else could the title be! She was very fierce, a and strong model, she really owned her look!!!
Only one to go. Jade's Xmas list for last year, if you can't read it, well there was a pet monkey and a million dollars on her list - thank goodness she was not too disappointed to not get everything on her list!!!
Do you like all the posts I am doing tonight - making up for lost time!!!

No comments: