Monday, December 29, 2008

A problem in the house...

As night draws near to an end, I find myself once again banished to the spare room to catch a decent nights sleep.

You see in this household there appears to be a little problem that rears it's (or his) ugly head as the summer nights get hotter and hotter. It comes in the form of some rather loud noises ommiting from his nose and mouth, which become more obvious in the deep of night, or even worse when it is holiday time and a sleep in would be a nice thing.

So off I go down to my little room in the back of the house, but wait what is that hanging on the door entering into what used to be fondly called our bedroom..... what is that I see swinging on the door.... would it be a door hanger..... I think it is, but what does it say. So I peer closer to see if I can read that fantastic work of art...Oh my god that is just priceless, who would have thought to put that wonderful piece of artwork on the door? Who Would have spent hours coming up with the idea, and then carrying it out, making it look just so fantastic? More to the point who would put it there without the cave monster seeing it?

A genius is what I think!!!

No comments: