Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas Has Begun.........

Yes it has.....

I always wait for December before i put up the tree, only because Ralf would get shitty with me for getting too keen. But he brought down the tree for me tonight, so that Jade and I could do the tree this weekend, but while I was cooking tea the tree was suddenly up, so I made Ralf and Jade dress the tree this year, which was quite funny!! Ralf did not understand that you do not stand back and throw it at the tree!!!

Then Jade took off to the bedroom and appeared back dressed as a fairy to dress the tree, she did not think it was a good idea to be put on top of the tree!!

Love this shot, might have to make her pose for it again without the couch and the crap on it in the way of the photo!!!
So I have scrapped as well between last post in now. Did a challenge for sketchbook, which is this one.Then I did a double layout, for our last weekend away with the 10d's. The challenge was to do a layout based on the mastercard "priceless" adverts. Was quiet funny and very easy to do when you started to think about it. When Mel and Jase came down a few months ago, we took our usual photo, love it! They were trying to look normal and well we were unable to contain ourselves from being totally stupid!!! On that note time to go and watch Outrageous Fortune!

No comments: