Sunday, September 7, 2008

I scrapped

Your not going to believe how long it took me to do this layout..... 3 weeks, I know what is that all about, but I started, then I wanted to use my red stamp pad, but Jo had it, so of course it is her fault, threw me, so I then got to procrastinate on it. Got the stamp pad back, but lost the flow, so fluffed and fluffed some more. Then 3 weeks went on and then just what I needed to finish this layout arrived in the post from the states. My friend Mel had been over there, and I had shopped and sent her a parcel. Can you see what I needed..... the stamp of bubbles. Wait till you see it in person, very cool stamp, going to use it a bit more I think!!! The funniest thing about the layout taking 3 weeks is that we are about to go on our 10d's retreat soon and Kris has come up with the idea of doing a 15 minute challenge, now how am I going to do a layout in 15 minutes if it took me 3 weeks! I can sense a wee tantrum coming!!

Busy weekend had. Soccer, went well 5 nil to us - yay!! Then Jade and I did a little shopping. Sunday was father's day, and we took Oscar cat to the pet company in town for a wee shave!!! Getting too matted, so she had a shave, we were expecting a whole body shave, but no they shaved all of her tummy and a couple of bits on her leg, heaps better!

Busy week ahead for me, we are stocktaking at work - boo!

No comments: