Monday, August 18, 2008

It is funny how much I have not been on my blog since Ralf has been back.... do you think I might have missed him just a little bit? Well if that is the case, ssshhhh don't tell him.

Well I hate to be the soccer mum saying this, but when is the season going to finish... it has been so long, why is it that this seems to be the sport with the longest season in the world! I mean it started before Easter I think, and does not finish until half way through September. In saying this my girl's team has done so well this year, they are into the finals which is just amazing and there is such a really good chance of them winning that game.

We went out for dinner on Friday night with Gundi and Deb, went to our favourite the lonestar, yum fantastic, tastes so great. I just love their Kahlua and Moro bar cheesecake mmm one of the all time favourite desserts to be had, well in Palmerston North at least.

Sunday I went to see Mamma Mia with Jo, even though I am a massive ABBA fan, this movie is well and truely recommended. Fantastic. Loved it. Laughed and laughed so hard the whole way through, adn then burst into song with all the music (well in my head), fantastic! So much so I am going to buy the DVD when it comes out.

Did some scrapping on Saturday, a slow page, looking good, but just fiddling away with it here and there, might have finished it by the weekend.

Anyway "The Unit" is starting.... catch you later...

No comments: