Monday, July 28, 2008

I did some scraping

What a great weekend! Soccer was cancelled due to the weather, so it meant a double sleep in, what more could I want.

So Saturday we finally got out of bed, and some friends arrived for a coffee.

Off to town for breakfast/lunch and then the home show. i would just like to put it out there, that sometimes when it comes to shopping I do have restraint, and do not always impulse buy!!! At the homeshow we were checking out all the cool spa pools, and man some of them were cool, with LED lights and speakers for the music to come through, very cool. was dissappointed that I could not find a spa with a plasma TV that popped up out of a very nifty little cabinet.

Yes okay I really am dreaming, I have not heard of one of those, but how cool would that really be! I wonder whether you could get one like that, man I would not have haad any restraint in purchasing that, oh well I mean other than Ralf dying in the corner at the outrageous cost!

Seriously though I have convinced him a spa pool would be cool, when I got home tonight, he had it marked out where it would go - GOOD BOY!!!

Anyway onto this scapping that I did all day Sunday at Jo's house. I have to say i got there not long after 9am, and we must have not seen each other for 1 whole week, as we talked and talked and talked, so much that we forgot the coffee's I had brought so we had to re-nuke them!!!!

First one is about Mum and her obsession with keeping dirty old tea bags!!!


The next one is the yearly one I do of Jade with all her likes etc. Not sure where she got this from, but she wants to be a Puppy pre-school teacher - where did she get that idea from!!!

Then onto the birthday ones.

A two paage one!!!! I don't do these!
Anyway busy bidding on trade me - must away!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Happy belated birthday; glad that Ralph is home and your scrapping is great .... as always! :-)