Monday, March 24, 2008

2 Weeks

It has been two weeks since I have blogged - how naughty am I. i was trying to be good and do it at least every week!!

Below is a picture of a white headed heron that was visiting our place about a month ago, he hung around for a couple of weeks, flying in and sitting in the paddocks, or sitting on the fence posts. One of the reasons we love living where we do, wildlife you would not expect visiting.
Ralf brought home a rather large box with some of the new clothes he needed to take with him to Timor, Jade decided she should be in the box, but her head did not fit!!!
Today Jade and I went to town to do some shopping, one of the places we "had" to visit was No 1 Shoe Warehouse, buy two pairs get one pair free. These are the free ones, Jade is very stoked to finally have two dogs to look after. Oscar was not to impressed with them, they gave her a hell of a fright!!
Ralf and I went to Rock2Wellington in the weekend, fantastic! We went to the first night to see Alice Cooper, Lordi and of course KISS. What a great night, finally got to sleep around 2am, thank good Jade did not wake us till 8am. Not that it stopped me having a Nana in the afternoon, I was just to tired to stay awake and watch Shrek 3 with Jade, she did tell me that I did not snore so that was a blessing for her.

Soccer Season is starting again soon, meet and great this weekend, so it will be all on in a couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You are lucky to live where you do!